□ Eletrophoretic deposition of carbon nanotubes electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells, Shun Fukutomi, Ritsumeikan University, japan
-Carbon nanotubes(CNT) for counter electrodes to improve the performance of dye-sensitized solar cell
-To coat CNT with Fluorine doped tin oxide glass
□ The investigation on the Mechanical Endurance degradation of Nafion Membrane, Y. Xiao , Inha University, Korea
- Proton exchange membrane fuel cell. The degradation is necessaty.
- Mechanical endurance of bare membranes under different loading condition.
- Taking viscoelasticity and plasticity involved mechanics-based simulation
□ Modelling and Simulation for Energy Optimization of Refrigeration system
- According to the actual required refrigeration capacity at load side, actual performance and operation condition of each unit
- the system optimization method can obtain the optimum solution and increase the coefficient of performance of the original regrigeration system by 7.83%